Swap

I had a swap with Nina, one of my followers. This is what she got me.

Alessandro 257, OPI Holiday Glow (mini), OPI Shim-merry Chic (mini)

Revlon Autumn Berry (Have to hide it from my mom haha cause she loves it and ofcourse her first comment was: "Oh I'd like to wear that too!"), Sally Hansen In The Spotlight (an extra!), Art de Lautrec 08B

The elf matte topcoat was a little extra too, thanks for that! (:

I love swapping, cause you get in contact with other lacquerlovers and you get the opportunity to get awesome polishes from other countries and to help them get their lemmings!

6 comments:

  1. Waauw mooi!
    haha volgens mij heb jij echt heeel veel nagellak ik zou alles wel allemaal bij elkaar willen zien hihi!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Moniek: haha ja 't wordt steeds erger! ik ga een nagellakkast kopen waar ik ook een post over zal maken dus dan zie je ze allemaal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swap! Agree, swapping is just fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great swap! like that Alessandro :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heb je die van Revlon al geprobeerd? Ik vind namelijk dat de droogtijd van de Revlonnagellak té lang duurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nailsbystephanie:
    Ja ik heb m al geprobeerd en dat is me niet opgevallen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)