Revlon Autumn Berry + Snowwwww

I'm actually kinda proud of this picture haha. Really like the composition and the colors. I love photography. It's snowing as you can see. I like it, when I'm inside though. But I have to take 2 trains and a bus to get to school, so everything's crazy inhere.
Revlon Autumn Berry. I love reds, adore dark reds and if Autumn is in the name, it's incredible. This photo is kinda sucky though, there wasn't enough light. #needtogetlightbox!

It has gold microglitter in it which shows quite well, but you only see that it's gold in flash. This was 2 coats, 1 was almost enough! This is a polish I will wear a lot and I'll probably empty it (or at least get a lot out of it, otherwise my mom will)

I have 450 followers! Thank you all! I've been wanting to do a 400 follower give away, but I kinda forgot it because of my schoolwork. I will go shopping for some nice stuff though, cause I really want to thank you all!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, it started to snow here in Utrecht too. I am loving looking through my window but I also dislike having to pass through it -- especially on a bicycle and while IT IS snowing. Ohhh that's so uncomfortable! Pretty polish, overall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that picture is amazingg. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you simply shared this helpful info with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    My web page - drupalgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is
    accessible on net?

    My web site get followers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)