OPI Swiss Collection: The Color To Watch

OPI The Color To Watch. Usually I'm all for dupes and I love to find cheap versions of expensive polishes. That's why you don't find a lot of OPI's, Orly's or Deborah Lippmann's on my blog. But if I can't find a nice dupe, I have to go for the original one. So here it is: my first OPI! Aren't you proud of me? I have a couple more to show you later.

This is two coats of TCTW over two coats of Essence Lilac Forever. Layering more coats of TCTW gives the same look, but this was faster.

I adore the blue flash in it. So I needed it. It's probably meant to be sheer, but I still needed 4 coats for opacity. I've heard people saying this was the sheerest one of the Swiss Collection, so you can try and put another lilac colour underneath it to make more opaque. 

3 comments:

  1. The one OPI I have applied like a dream, but since it's the only one I have I can't speak for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not all OPIs are sheer - I have a bunch, and all but a couple of them are opaque in two coats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bunch of OPIs and the application can definitely vary. I know Diva of Geneva from the same collection only needed 1-2 coats. I have this one but haven't tried it yet because I know it'll be sheer. :p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)