Preview: Limited Edition Essence Metallics

In November Essence will launch their new limited editon called Metallics. Anything metallic will be hot this autumn/winter and I love it. Here are the polishes:

01 Iron Goddess

02 Copper Rulez!

03 Steel Me
04 Nothing Else Metals
05 Metal Battle, this one isn't metal, so the polish magnet doesn't work on this one
Magnet €1,49

The best thing is that the polishes will  be magnetic! Which means that if you put the essence magnet to your polished nails, a pattern appears on the polish! Just like Lancome and L'oreal did a while ago and like Alessandro will do too! Yay! I really really like the first polish, the second is really nice too and the others are alright. Like usual there are some colors that show up in almost every LE, but that doens't bother me.

 Ofcourse this LE will also have eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipsticks etc. but luckily I'm only a polish addict and I don't 'have' to buy the whole LE. :')

Don't you love it?

source: www.essence.eu

9 comments:

  1. That collection looks awesome!
    How does that magnetic thingy work? I don't understand...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Beauty Addict:
    You polish your nails with the magnetic polish, you put the magnet on your nails (looks like a konad stamp) and a pattern appears on your nails. Do you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh thanks for sharing! When these are here I'm definitely going to buy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait ! :)

    check my 1st giveaway: http://tinnanails.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I can't wait to get this polishes. I hope I will get them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!! mAGNETICS!!!!!! yay!!! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)