P2 Dangerous + flakies

This is P2 Dangerous, the first one I tried out from this German brand and I looove it. It's a teal creme with a great formula. I layered Golden Rose Scale Effect #13 over it.  
This is a shade pic of Dangerous. It looks less dark in real life. 2 coats to get fully opaque. Eventhough it looks quite a lot like Essence's Back to Paradise (It's only green based an Dangerous is blue based) it doens't stain!



P2: Dangerous
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I love p2 Polishes! The colors are great and the Quality is also gorgeous! I can get you more if you like to swap ;) They released some new colors - Candy Colors (for more details and Pictures of the new Polishes pinkmelon: http://www.pinkmelon.de/magazin/makeup/p2-cosmetics-trendige-herbst-neuheiten-fur-die-nagel.html) for example.

    I also have "dangerous" and I really love it!

    Greetings from Germany,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygosh, this is soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m your new follower. This blog is amazing!

    http://veve-nails.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)