HEMA Diamond Nailpolish #11 Picspam + Leopard Print


HEMA Diamond Nailpolish #11. A shame HEMA polishes don't have names, the rest is true love for me. HEMA is a Dutch drugstore. They usually sell a lot of simple red and pink polishes, but they've got some really pretty ones too! It's a gold/bronze with ligther gold glitter in it that's shows really well. It's actually one of the few glitter polishes I own that look exactly the same on your nails as in the bottle. (or even better!) It's 2 coats.


So pretty. This is how it looks most of the time. I'm still trying to get all my nails the same length and shape as my ring finger nail.





To make it a little more fun I added a leopard print. Konad plate m57.

HEMA Diamond Nailpolish: #11
Price: ♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

Q; for the Dutchies; what HEMA polish do you prefer?

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. I love this brand and wish I could easily get it in the states. It looks awesome and the stamping is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. De Diamond lakjes van de Hema vind ik geweldig! Heb er een aantal en vind ze stuk voor stuk mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really effective..simple and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)