Glisten Up!

Essence Denim Wanted Collection: My Boyfriend's Jeans + Essence Glisten Up. I never thought Essence would have such a cool polish. I picked it up several times in the store and put it back again. It looks dull in the bottle, but on the nail! Enlarge the pictures to see the awesomeness!


Glisten Up! layered over:
Essence My Boyfriend's Jeans - Essence All Access (dark green) - Essence Fatal (black)



Q: Could you please vote for big or smaller pictures in my poll? It's at the top of my blog on the right.
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I had no idea that Glisten Up was so gorgeous! I will definitely going to buy it!

    Thanks for this!

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. dit is echt heel leuk! Ik heb een post die hier een beetje op lijkt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)