Essence Denim Wanted Collection: My Boyfriend's Jeans

Essence Denim Wanted Collection: My Boyfriend's Jeans. A dark blue creme. This is 2 coats. I love blues so this is my favorite from the collection. I didn't buy another one from the collection because I already have a million polishes that look like the ones in this collection.



Essence Denim Wanted Collection: My Boyfriend's Jeans
Price: ♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

This one looks so damn pretty with Essence Glisten Up layered over it! I'll show it tomorrow!

Thanks for reading! 

4 comments:

  1. Lijkt het soms.. hierop:
    http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx42/Debsterr_/Nails/P1030708.jpg

    :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it does!
    erg mooi, ook over zwart of groen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous blue, remind me of the blue from the OPI Shrek collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)