Ski Teal We Drop dupe?

This is H&M Blue Sky. I was afraid it might be too flashy for me, because I like dark or nude colors instead of neons etc. As you can see, it looks darker on your nails than in the bottle. In real it looks like the color of my nails in the 1st picture and it looks like a darkblue teal. I would compare it to O.P.I Ski Teal We Drop, if I had it haha.
normal light
flash
It's two coats. H&M polishes are alway a little thick, so you have to be quick with the applying. These polishes cost €0,95/$1,21 for 3.2 ml/0.1 fl oz. It's cheap if you don't look at the small amount you get, but since I never empty a bottle, this is great for me!


A little extra added

H&M: Blue Sky
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about buying this one, but you're so right - it looks like a light shade of blue in the bottle! I am pleased to see it's so dark applied; I'll have to get it next time I go to H&M :) The silver accents looks great, btw!

    ~Vettelicious
    www.vettelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)