Review: Kinetics Nail Colors "Magnificent"

Kinetics is a fairly new brand I talked about before
Close up bottle picture
This one's called Magnificent. It's a black with gold microglitters in it. 

daylight

flash

What I love so much about Kinetics, is that it's pigmented really well. 1 coat was enough, but for a better look I chose 2 coats. What I've experienced from Missing Link is that it doens't chip fast, I just applied this one, but it seems to have the same formula. Applying went well, also because of the round bottle cap. (Oh and just think away my dry looking hands and polish spill on my thumb on the last pic.)

Have you tried a Kinetics already?
If you want a chance to win a China Glaze polish, enter my give away!








2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)