Nude Sensation

This is "C04 Nude Beige" from the Catrice Nude Sensation Collection.

This is 2 coats. In normal light it was opaque, but in bright sunlight/flash you can still see a little VNL so 3 coats would've been better. It's a warm nude color with microglitter in it. Applying went well. I applied a Sinful Colors Speed Up - Quick dry topcoat, it has a great shine and it dries super fast, but chips quite fast too, so I don't know if I love this one.

The microglitter shows the best in this pic, but so does the VNL.
I really like the color on my hands! It's a proper polish for work and it's great when you don't want flashy nails, but don't want to show your ugly stained nails either. Somehow it makes me think of a Chanel polish, I guess because of the microglitter. I'll defenitely use this one again, but with one coat more!

Catrice Nude Sensation: C04 Nude Beige
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

Q: What's your favorite nude? and have you entered my give away yet?

8 comments:

  1. I'm still searching for a nude nail color and i love how catrice has these really cool collection. sigh.. i so wish we have these here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow die vind ik super mooi! Die wil ik ook hebben, heb je hem recentelijk gekocht? Ik ga morgen naar Breda dus (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fashioncrime: Nee ik heb m gekocht op een blogsale, deze collectie werd in januari en februari verkocht.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been into nude polishes lately...and that polish just looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty, mijn favoriet is blissed out van mac

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I really enjoy your blog, . I have a blog in France, maybe you could visit me and we could add each other to our favorites, what do you think about that? see you soon....http://onglesetbeaute.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)