Wet 'n Wild - Eggplant Frost

This awesome polish is Wet 'n Wild's Eggplant Frost. A not frosted eggplant color with blue duochrome/sparkles. It looks so great in the sunshine, but in the shade you don't see the sparkles and duochrome well. I want to hold my hands in to the sunlight all day when I'm wearing this one! 
Flash. Now it looks more red based. This is 2 coats. I had to get used to the brush a bit because I'm used to shorter and wider brushes. I had the same thing with Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails line. I felt like my hands were a little too far away from my nails to apply it neatly. The color is great, but it's worth the price, it doens't chip after 24 hours, but it does chip before 48 hours!

Wet 'n Wild - Eggplant Frost
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. I got this one as a untried! I definately should try this one soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I have seen this so many times at the store, and I have picked it up a lot and always put it back! I must get it for sure now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)