I feel like a mermaid!

This is GOSH - Ocean. It instantly makes me think of oceans and mermaids and makes me want to go to a bounty island, mmm.
It's a turquoise duochrome, but more to the metallic side. Oh my, my cuticles look so bad from this angle!
Flash. It's two coats. GOSH polishes aren't thick at all, but usually two coats are enough, great!

In case you wouldn't believe it's a duochrome, my camera was sweet enough to show the duochrome well in this picture.

GOSH - Ocean
Price: ♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥


Q: The first couple pictures are as big as usually and the last picture is one size smaller, what do you like more?

9 comments:

  1. hmmm you shld compare this to Orly's it's up to blue! but maybe this has a more obvious blue undertone!
    will post up my Orly's swatch in a bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer big pictures!
    And this color is sooooo pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color. I can't remember if I have this in my stash or not? If not, I need to add it to my want list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw mooi zeg! Ik vind de laatste foto een mooie grootte hoor! (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. chille blog! we volgen je, jij ons ook?
    xoxo
    ALEX&ALICE
    http://alexetalice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)