Catrice Caramé Collection: Bronzed Brown




This is the last one from the Catrice Caramé Collection: "Bronzed Brown" Just like the name it's brown with bronze microglitters in it. Excuse the couple spills on my fingers. 

flash
(There's a ghost on my pinky! haha. sad humor.)
bottle picture
This pic shows the details the best, that's how it really is on your nails.This was 2 coats. Applying went well. 

Catrice Caramé Collection: Bronzed Brown:
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥


Catrice is really starting to come close to being my favorite brand. I love the application from every polish, I love the basic line with all the great colors, Catrice has a lot of dupes, especially Chanel dupes!, I love that they're very pigmented, they don't chip too fast and I LOVE the price tag. Enough?

I just HAD to show you all this crappy picture of my new shoes. I looove them! 

Thanks for reading! ♥

5 comments:

  1. Ik hou van de kleuren van Catrice. Heb vandaag ook weer 2 kleuren gekocht. I see you en from dusk to dawn.

    xxx

    http://sixties-jaren60.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your nails and your feet are ready for autumn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha they really are! I love autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah, ik kan niet wachten tot ik die schoenen ook heb ontvangen (L)
    Leuke blog! Ik volg je (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is my fave from this collection :)
    I also love Catrice a lot, it's great to have gorgeous shades and good quality for that small price !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)