Help! What should I pack? -- Essence Back to Paradise

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Blanes (Spain) for 10 days =D
I'm traveling 24 hours in a bus. Lord help me.
Then I'm staying in a tiny tiny mobile home with 3 friends, which can be so much fun, but also a little annoying if it's for long. 

Now the hardest part: packing. I want to take all my polishes with me, but I have to choose and fit everything. 
I chose: 
seche vite basecoat
orly snowcone
catrice caramé berry bazaar
del sol ruby slippers
pieces lavender haze
More didn't fit in haha.

I wasn't planning on adding a swatch today, but the hell with it, here's one:
This is "Back to Paradise" from Essence's Return To Paradise Collection
I loooved the color when I saw a preview. It's a little darker and greener than I thought but I still like it.
The first coat was very very sheer. This is 3 coats. I love the jellyness and wet look. It gives the polish more deepness. This is chipping after two days without topcoat. I'm experimenting by not using a topcoat, which seems to give less chipping. Even a sealing topcoat gives more chipping than no topcoat. I think the more layers, the more chipping. Oh, this one stained like HELL. The day after I was wearing a pink polish and I still had green fingers, such a nice look together. not. (:

Essence: Back to Paradise
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥
Stainfree: ♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥
Removing: ♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥


I'll be back on the 1st of August! When I have 200 followers there'll be a give away. Happy summer holidays everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Really pretty, too bad it stained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty, but I wore it monday and my nails are horribly stained, too T_T
    I soaked them with lemon but I'll have to wait 'cause every mark is not gone :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke kleur! En 24 uur in de bus, succes. Ik dacht dat 8 uur naar euro Disney al veel was...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haaaai!
    ik was van girlscene, haha ;$
    superleuke blog, ik volg je! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. leuke kleur! en leuke blog
    ik volg je!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooi kleurtje!
    Hoe was het op vakantie? xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dankjullie!
    heel heel erg leuk! ben wel kapot nu (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)