Catrice Caramé Collection: Spiced Bronze


This is Spiced Bronze from the Catrice Caramé Limited Edition I already blogged about. This is the only pic that showed the glitter the best. There are some bubbles on my nails because of my cheap new topcoat and you can see that my tips are missing a nail layer. The applying went quite well, but I expected it to be way more pigmented. Usually catrice polishes and especially silvers/golds/coppers are very pigmented, but this first coat was very transparent. It needed only two coats though, but I applied three to make it look better.
daylight
flash
These are the caramé's I have: Spiced Bronze, Berry Bazaar and Bronzed Brown. I decided to skip the Oriental Orange because I already have a million simple reds. Maybe I'll buy it later.

Catrice Caramé: Spiced Bronze:

Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥


Tomorrow I'll swatch Berry Bazaar!
What's your favorite colour?

Thanks for reading, xx Renee

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm really hoping to get the Spiced Bronze and Bronzed Brown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love it ! I have bu but not tried yet ... I'm wearing Berry bazaar right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)