Catrice Caramé Collection: Berry Bazaar

This is Berry Bazaar from the Catrice Caramé collection.
It's a nice jelly warm berry color. The pigmentation is great, one coat was almost enough! One-coaters are very (rimes with berry haha, sad humor) hard to find, so that's nice and even if it's a lovely color. I applied two coats for a better look, but one coat barely showed VNL, only with flash. The harder part was trying to capture the color because it's darker in real life than on the pictures.

Shade
This is the darkest my camera could capture, and my camera usually is very good at showing real colors. The real color is a few shades darker. Did you have problems capturing a berry or is it just me?

sunlight

flash.


This is the pic catrice took and my own pic. You can already see the difference between these two.

It looks almost exactly like Misa's That's My Little Secret, just a little darker.


Catrice Caramé Collection: Berry Bazaar:
Price: ♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

That's a lot of hearts, I really like this polish, a shame my camera didn't (:

5 comments:

  1. I often have trouble with getting purples right on my camera, and it looks like this berry has a bit of purple in it. I bet the Catrice people did a lot of post-processing to the color in their promo shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dankejwel !

    & dit is echt een hele mooie kleur!
    jij hebt volgens mij echt heel veel soorten en kleuren nagellak. ;p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ KarenD: I know almost all camera's are hard capturing purple, but I haven't thought about this color having purple in it, maybe that's it (:

    @ sngthanh:
    haha, ik heb er nu precies 117, maar als ik me vergelijk met andere nailbloggers val ik reu-ze mee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that color!!

    you should enter my giveaway!

    givemefashionnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)