Sweet Blog Award

Tassa from Tassa's Blog awarded me with a Sweet Blog Award.
She made my day, thank you (:



The rules:
- Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
- Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.
- Put the award on your blog.
- Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment.

I'm giving this award to:
Candy Coated Tips
The Dutch Nail Blog
Witoxity
All Lacquered Up
Lacquer Slacker
Body & Soul
All You Desire
Sweet Sugar
Frazzle And Anipolish
Sawan


Some other lately facts about me:
- I graduated = D
- My stairs suddenly was longer than I thought, so I fell and sprained my foot, so walking goes great, haha.
- I have some swap polishes, claire's moodpolish and Kinetics polish swatches coming up!

4 comments:

  1. Ouch--sorry about your sprained foot; hope it's feeling better today!

    Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's doing a little better, thank you
    you're welcome (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on graduating!
    I can't wait to see your swatches, and I hope your foot is doing better.

    Thanks so much for the award!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)