Mint comparison: Barry M & Catrice

Bottle comparison: Catrice Sold out forever and Barry M Mint Green. In the bottle the polishes look more different than in real. I personally like the Catrice color more, but the one from Barry M has a better formula. 


This is Catrice's well known Sold out forever, which was really sold out forever in the first weeks.It has microglitters in it, but you hardly see it, so it was hard to capture them on camera. I would've liked the microglitter to show better, that's why I bought it.

As you can see, the Catrice microglitter doens't show here. Oh and the white thing that does show glitter is my phone (: It's very personal which one you like more.

Barry M:
Price: ♥♥
Applying: ♥♥
Coats: ♥♥
Stainfree: ♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

Catrice:
Price: ♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

What's your favorite mint? xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours :)

    http://theallurehouse.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting both of these in a swap package soon, and I'm excited!

    My favorite mint is OPI Damone Roberts 1968.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik heb die van Catrice , echt ik ben verliefd (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Crystal Polish: haha you're getting them from me! I already had them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik heb ook die van Catrice <3!.
    En sowieso is Barry M ook liefde haha!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sold out forever heb ik weggegeven. zo mooi vond ik hem! barry m is zooveel mooier, maar catrice lakt wel veel fijner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)