Loving layers

Last time I posted this, the pictures didn't show up, so I'll try again. This is a nameless gray from the brand Basic from Schlecker (a German drugstore). I layered 85. Glitter (a limited new year's edition) over it from the brand 2B. First I didn't like that the glitters were blue and green, but I love them over a dark color!


Here are 3 pics to show the glitter in different light and the middle one isn't focussed on purpose to show the glitter.


Yeah, crappy nails. They're shorter now, this is taken a month ago. The polish chipped after a day but my nails (missing almost a whole top layer) helped a lot with the chipping so I don't blame the polish. The taking off went surprisingly well for a glitter.


Gray Basic Schlecker:
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥


2B 85. Glitter:
Price: ♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. i love this nail polish!
    i followed you! follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I really like your blog, and the little rating system on the post. Its really cute. Your blog is really good! I recently started my own blog about beaty and nails, and I would appreciate it so much if you might follow me in return.

    Thanks, keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for Sweet Blog Award:

    http://tassas.blogspot.com/2010/06/sweet-blog-award.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)