I can't wait for these!

In July and August, Essence will sell their new collection called Return To Paradise. And I'm craaaaving!
In every essence limited edition there is at least one polish I like. But this just makes me happy! 
- jungle drum, a lovely dark brown. Do I see some sparkles? I'm not a brown lover, but this one already has an invite to my stash!
- my little orchid, oh my god, come here! I've been looking everywhere for you!
- back to paradise, nice jelly/creamy yellow, I'm also not a yellow lover, but this one will suit me well
- fruit punch, has a little microglitter,that's my least favorite, but in my opinion I don't have enough purples
- sun downer, jelly/creamy orange, just the right orange, if it was more neon i didn't want it.

They're kind of lined up from "LOVE" to "Ok, I'll pick you up too"
Of course, there will be eyeshadow and other stuff, but I'm only interested in these pretties.
I think that a lot of people won't be that exited about these polishes as I am, but I don't care haha
Do you like them?

5 comments:

  1. You have a great blog!!

    Those polishes look lovely. I wish we could get them in the US

    Please checkout my blog
    nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous!! can't wait to see swatches!!

    www.levernischocolat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can`t wait for this Essence LE either :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice colors !!
    i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)