Catrice Oceana Collection

Catrice has a new limited edition line called Oceana Collection.
there are 4 polishes and 2 of them are matte! : D

I bought Pebble Beach, a grey matte one and I already loved it in the bottle, I'm a grey lover.
As you can see it's not matte but more suede and that showed better with flash. Sometimes it seems to have a little baby blue in it.
I tried them out with and without topcoats. From left to right: without a topcoat - with China Glaze Matte Magic - HEMA Matte Topcoat - Konad Topcoat. As you can see without a topcoat it looks a little suede and the China Glaze shows the best matte. I'm happy to see that the most expensive brand works the best!

What do you think of Catrice?

xx

4 comments:

  1. This color is so beautiful!!!
    Here in Brazil we have a similar , Pier of Impala.
    I love your blog x]]

    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty!

    I just got my very first Catrice polishes thanks to a kind soul who swapped with me on MUA--haven't had a chance to try them yet but the colors sure look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the one with Konad coat, actually. but even without any top coat it looks super :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)