Bad weather nails

The weather in the Netherlands is sad. My parents are at a bbq party right now, haha.

It's raining and there's thunder, so I was feeling like wearing a darker color. For some reason I was able to get enough daylight for the pic.
This is Catrice 200 From Dusk To Dawn. I love the creme color. For the price of the polish (€2,50) it has a great formula! It needed two coats to be fully opaque. The applying goes well, it's not thick at all, so I expected to need a lot of coats. I love catrice for putting enough pigment in their polishes.

This is with flash. Sometimes it seems to have a little purple in it, and in the light of a lamp it looks totally chocolate brown. Like it?

Catrice From Dusk To Dawn:
Price: ♥♥♥♥♥
Applying: ♥♥♥♥
Coats: ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Stainfree: ♥♥♥♥
Chipping: ♥♥♥
* from ♥♥♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. Nice shade ! They never have it in the store where I find Catrice polishes, but I hope I'll find it some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a couple months the catrice hype will be over (where I live, all the girls are running to the stores to get sold out forever) and all the polishes will be there! haha. Thanks for your comment! =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been raining all weekend in the UK as well grr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it a lot! It seems like a darker version of China Glaze Channelesque, which I love.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)