Marbled.

Hi girls. I totally adore marble nail art, not only because it looks so great, but also because I love doing it! I love to make and see the patterns on the water. Oh and ofcourse I get a lot of complements when I have marble nails. As you can see I didn't apply a basecoat on my right finger, so you can see the difference between with and without a basecoat. So it's important to use one! It looks way better if you do.
I used Essence 02 deep blue see from the show your feet collection which looks way darker and has little glitters when you don't use it for marble. I used flash on purpose, so you can see how it really looks. I also used HEMA french manicure white coat. If you don't know how to do it, go to youtube or wait a little, because I'm making a tutorial.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! (Please don't leave your bloglink, advertisement will be DELETED.)